What is a Registered Agent?
The Importance of a Registered Agent
Required by law
Timely and Accurate
Need help or thinking of changing your registered agent?
Contact us to learn more about our Commercial Registered Agent services.
Corp1 Annual Report and Corporate Transparency Act Services powered by SingleFile
Most states require an annual report. Requirements and due dates vary by state, but that is where we come in. Our annual report service identifies and tracks annual report deadlines for all U.S. states and the District of Columbia. As the deadline approaches, the system sends up to four reminders with links to our simplified online filing workflow.
Beginning January 1, 2024, all new entities must file a Beneficial Ownership Information Report (BOIR) with the US Dept. of Treasury, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). This BOIR must identify the beneficial owners and anyone with “substantial control” of the reporting company. They also must identify two “company applicants” involved in forming the entity within 30 days after receiving notice of its creation or registration. Existing companies have one year to file until January 1, 2025. Click here to determine if your company may need to file a BOIR.
- ZNo need for you to determine and track due dates
- ZNo need for you to research report requirements
- ZNo need for you to figure out how and where to file
How the Annual Report Filing Service works
- Corp1 will confirm the status of your entity in the state
- Pre-process the annual report with information on file or proactively reach out for additional information
- Determine fees owed and invoice
- Once information is received and fees are paid, your Annual Report is submitted to the state
- We then upload the state’s confirmation to your account and notify you that it's completed