Aircraft Trusts for Aircraft Ownership

Aircraft can only be registered in the US with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) by a US Citizen. Corp1, Inc. has years of experience providing Aircraft Trust and Nominee Director services for foreign individuals wishing to register an aircraft in the US with the FAA. Corp1 will form a Delaware corporation to own the aircraft and will prepare the necessary trust documents and appoint the Nominee Director to act on behalf of the corporation.

Contact us for for additional information.

Want to know more?
Contact us and we'll help you ASAP!

Contact now