Step By Step
Step By Step
- Check The Name! Too many entrepreneurs make the mistake of not taking the right first step. They may open the bank account or get a business license or their Employer Identification Number before checking with the Division of Corporations to see if the name they want is available. Don't waste time, let Corp1 check for name availability before you do anything else.
- Check The Domain Name! Compare available corporate names with available domain names so that you get the best possible combination to effectively market your company. Businesses should not be using free, generic email domains, they do not encorage customers to use your business.
- Form The Company - Corp1 can have you incorporated the very same day.
- Get An Employer Identification Number - You will need this to apply for the business license.
- Get A Business License - Get all applicable state and local business licenses.
- Open A Bank Account - The bank will need all of the above information to open the account.
Follow these steps and Corp1 will have you ready to go!
What Our Partners Are Saying:
“Kelly is an extraordinary woman, leader, and humble servant with the expertise to listen, connect, plan, take action and execute with excellence...since 2005, she has consistently exceeded expectations for referrals and many commented on her personal character, positive attitude, and impact on them as well as our community!"
Al Paoli, Director, Small Business & Technology Development Center (SBTDC) for Kent County, Delaware
“Kelly is a detailed oriented person who knows her product. She has been a tremendous help to me in advising my clients through SCORE Delaware”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value
Herb Konowitz, Vice Chair Downstate Delaware SCORE - Service Corps of Retired Executives Association