Welcome to Corp1
Corp1 was formed as Del Corp America, Inc. in 1989 and the name was changed in December, 2010 to position ourselves as the premier service provider in the industry. Corp1 is an incorporating company located in Dover, Delaware, the corporate gateway to the USA. We will help you get your new business up and running the right way, to put you on the path to success! Corp1 provides services including: incorporation, corporate filings, registered agent, corporate record retrieval, UCC searches & filings, domain names, website design, hosting, and online marketing.
When you think about corporate services, think Corp1 Because It's Your Business!
Online Incorporation Ordering
What We Do
We incorporate the world, one company at a time. We help small business owners start their new company the right way, with everything they need. With Corp1, you can incorporate your business in any USA state, get a domain name, build a new website and market your new company online. All for a price that is less than you think. We also help you file your annual reports and pay franchise taxes to keep your entity in good standing.
Our clients can access our order entry system using the "Client Login" link at the top of our website. This allows you to see the progress of your order every step of the way. You can also use it to update your account so that we have up to date contact information.
Need a Delaware Correspondent?
Corp1 provides wholesale correspondent services for other service companies located around the world. Get your Delaware virtual office started today! Use our address to qualify your company in Delaware and let us do the work for you.
Step By Step
- Check The Name! Too many entrepreneurs make the mistake of not taking the right first step. They may open the bank account or get a business license or their Employer Identification Number before checking with the Division of Corporations to see if the name they want is available. Don't waste time, let Corp1 check for name availability before you do anything else.
- Check The Domain Name! Compare available corporate names with available domain names so that you get the best possible combination to effectively market your company. Businesses should not be using free, generic email domains, they do not encorage customers to use your business.
- Form The Company - Corp1 can have you incorporated the very same day.
- Get An Employer Identification Number - You will need this to apply for the business license.
- Get A Business License - Get all applicable state and local business licenses.
- Open A Bank Account - The bank will need all of the above information to open the account.
Follow these steps and Corp1 will have you ready to go!